Visit me at cafe press!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

the bad blogger sheepishly returns...heh heh



I have been a very bad blogger......my last post was Nov. but I plan to make a hearty effort to think up some new thoughts. Actually i have had alot of thoughts rumbling around in my head ...i am still perplexed as to finding "my style"......just when i think i find this illusive thing called style i can make a complete u turn  into something quite different.  I am very fickle about staying with one style. Perhaps it has to do with being a relatively new painter. I started this journey in 2009. Maybe i worry too much about finding "it"......perhaps it will find me.

6 comments:

  1. i have just discovered you on etsy... and i think you have a definite style! and i, for one, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This morning I followed the path from Cathy Cullis's blog to an image on your flickr site, and then to your etsy site and then here. What a lovely path it was I am glad I have found it. I enjoyed seeing your work - lovely faces!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it is so amazing where these little clues take us ...so glad that you found your way here! Thanks for your comments and visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!