Visit me at cafe press!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Another day at the market

I have a little shop at the historic St. Lawrence Market here in downtown Toronto. I have been there for 7 years and would like to work from home in the near future. I find that I don't have the energy that is required to shlep down there on the subway everyday. I would love to work from home and spend some time outside sitting in my garden. I really never see much of summer because I am usually at my shop.
This is something that I painted today.

2 comments:

  1. i really like this one; everything seems to work in harmony... x sandra
    BTW i wish you had a follower button...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sandra! I am having technical difficulty with the "follow button" No matter what i do it still doesn't show up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!