Visit me at cafe press!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A sample of some of the paintings I did in May2011

I am having some trouble with my blogging in that I seem to have 3 blogs all about the same thing. Oh well I hope it all comes clear to me as to how this stuff works.
I started painting about 2 years ago and have redoubled my efforts to produce a painting a day. I feel that the only way to get good at something is to just do a lot of work and hopefully evolve over time. I also love painting and find it very  meditative and healing. Here we can create a world of our choosing with color and line as our tools.
I love art that celebrates life. After hearing the news or reading a paper i want to create a positive experience through paint.
Here is a wee sample of some of my May2011 paintings. 

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment!